|Meeting Substitution Policy|
MVF Member Substitution Policy
· MVF members are allowed to substitute/invite a guest, if the member is unable to attend a breakfast meeting.
· The substitution may be another member of the same company, or someone from outside of the member’s company.
· This benefit can be used as a method of introducing new members to MVF and encouraging them to join MVF.
· It may also be used as a means for members to offer a valuable token of appreciation to someone in their network.
· Members are strongly encouraged to use this substitution benefit to invite guests that are entrepreneurs and potential new members.
· It is the responsibility of the current member to identify the guest being invited and register them in advance to prevent extra work by the Association Managers during a breakfast meeting.
· Members of the same company can be substituted multiple times throughout the year.
· Substitutions of the same guest from outside of the member’s company are limited to one time per year; if guests are interested in attending multiple meetings, we encourage them to become a member.